Kung Fu [kəNG ˈfo͞o] noun
- a Chinese system of fighting characterized by fluid movement of the hands and legs used to attack vulnerable areas of enemy combatants.
- the most ancient and effective martial art, designed by the gods, wielded by the immortals, and revealed to the unworthy masses by the Shaw Brothers.
cul·ture [kəlCHər] noun
- all the art, beliefs, customs and intellectual achievements of a group of people.
- cultivation of bacteria in an artificial medium, i.e. your gym locker
Kung Fu Culture[niu·bi] adj.
- The most interesting Chinese pop·culture news & info, edited by a Kung Fu fanboy, and presented with total bias.